We want you to be completely stoked about your purchase at Active 8 Sports! If you are not 100% satisfied, you can please contact us either by email or by phone and we will instruct you on how to return your item(s) for a refund within 14 days of purchase. (Returns must be unworn, in the same condition you received them, and in the original packaging.)
- We do not accept returns of assembled, custom complete skateboards.
- Upon arrival, inspect your shipment carefully. If there is any loss or damage, please contact us immediately.
- A written explanation for your reason of Return must accompany your return.
- Once we receive the product(s) back from you, and if they are in an acceptable condition, we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to post to your account.
- Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form and same account as tendered at the time of purchase.
- In the case that the return of an item results in an order total dropping below a promotional discount threshold, we will reduce the refund amount by the amount of the original discount.
- Active 8 Sports will refuse items returned in unsalable condition OR reduce the refund amount proportionality based on their condition.
- To qualify for a refund, all returned products must be returned in their original, unaltered packaging, including all labels, stickers and promotional materials and tags.
- Shoe boxes, boot boxes, binding boxes, and other product packaging must not have tape or any other shipping labels on them.
- Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached – no pet hair, human hair, smoke odors, or makeup stains.
- Footwear must not be worn and must include the original, undamaged packaging.
- If you plan to return your shoes, do not wear them after trying them on.
All items we sell are warranted by the manufacturers against manufacturing defects. Please contact us if you believe your purchase is defective and we will help facilitate a warranty claim with the manufacturer. If for any reason a manufacturer does not properly handle your defective product claim, simply let us know and we will do our best to help you.
Here are some FAQs regarding returns:
I bought an item from your website. But this is not what I want. Can I give it back?
Yes, you can. But we do have some limitations for accepting back sold goods. The date of delivery and the date of return should not be more than 30 days apart. You will receive a refund less any applicable deductions for the same amount from Active 8 Sports within 7-10 working days after we receive the returned goods at our office at the address mentioned below.
Please make sure that the returned item(s) is/are in an unused state along with all the product tags and labels intact.
It took more than 7 days for the product to reach me. I want to return the product
We’re sorry it took so long for your order to reach you. If you still wish to return your purchase, please do not open the seal. We will take it back.
But I opened the seal. Will you take it back?
We will take back a purchase as long as it is not used.
What do I do? I received a broken/damaged item.
All of our products are inspected by our staff and verified to be in brand new condition before they are picked up by our shipping partner, so it is unlikely that it will reach you in a damaged condition. However, there are always exceptions and from time to time, things may get damaged in the shipping process. We will take back the broken/damaged product and replace it with a new one. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the broken/damaged product.
Who will bear the postal charges for goods returned?
If the goods are returned because of any product damage, Active 8 Sports will replace the product and bear the cost of return shipment. If the goods are returned because of personal choice changes – e.g. if you ordered a blue skateboard deck, but you now want a yellow one and wish to exchange it – Active 8 Sports would still exchange the item, but the return shipment cost would be borne by you.
If you have a query that is not covered here, please write to us at email@example.com
We respect the privacy of our customers and do not sell your personal information to anyone. This privacy statement discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices. If you have any questions or concerns, we invite you to contact us directly for more information regarding our commitment to your privacy.
What Information We Collect and Why
Active 8 Sports also uses aggregate demographic and site-traffic data internally, and we may provide this aggregate information about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to trusted third-parties, but this information does not disclose our users’ personally identifiable information.
Our online Checkout process asks you to give us certain contact information (like your name, address, and email address). We use this information to speed up the order process and to contact you when you request or when it’s absolutely necessary (for example, if there’s a problem fulfilling your order). When you choose to order from us, we must also collect billing and shipping information, including credit card numbers. This information is required to charge you for your purchases, to process and ship your order, and to contact you if there’s any problem with your order. In order to process payment information and fulfill our customers’ orders, some billing and shipping information is provided to trusted third-parties such as credit card processing institutions and carriers. They do not use this information for secondary purposes, however.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit www.networkadvertising.org.
Active 8 Sports may occasionally use registration or order information to contact Active 8 Sports may send offers to you on behalf of other selected businesses. However, we do not give those businesses your personal information. If you are not interested in receiving communications about Active 8 Sports, or offers made on behalf of other businesses, you may opt-out of receiving such future communications (see below).
If you are no longer interested in receiving communications from Active 8 Sports, you have several options for terminating any future contact. To stop receiving communications from us, you can use any of the following methods (please specify whether you would like to stop receiving communications about Tactics, offers made on behalf of other businesses, or both):
- You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can mail us at:
Active 8 Sports
AMAR HOUSE, Bhandarkar Road,
Near Goodluck Chowk DECCAN GYMKHANA
PUNE - 411 004